Work with a Compassionate Family Law Attorney in the Columbus, OH Area
Are you going through a divorce? Get an experienced and compassionate family law attorney to assist you throughout the process. Divorce comes along with many complex matters, such as child custody and support. Priya is a divorce and child custody attorney in Columbus, OH, who has assisted many families. Let her answer your questions and provide you with advice. Her top priority is ensuring you get the best for your family.
How Can Priya Help?
Guiding You Through Various Legal Matters
- Divorce: Working with a lawyer through a divorce can help you more easily navigate the complex legalities.
- Child Custody: There are two types of custody: decision-making responsibilities (legal) and parenting time(physical). You will need a custody order to detail each of the parent’s rights after a divorce.
- Child Support: A child support attorney can help you organize child support payments, clarify the terms of the order, and enforce agreements.
- Child Services: This is a situation in which an agency has taken the kids out of the house. Let a lawyer investigate your case thoroughly.
- Family Mediation: Mediation is the process of negotiating and making decisions with the help of a neutral third party. Priya can assist you in resolving any misunderstandings.
- Paternity: If you need help establishing or challenging paternity, get in touch with a lawyer.
- Grandparent Rights: In Ohio, grandparents have legal rights to their grandchildren, including visitation and custody.
Get in Touch with a Lawyer Today
Schedule Your Appointment
If you would like to discuss your situation with a family law attorney in the Columbus, OH area, get in touch with Priya today. She is available for free 30-minute consultations and is happy to provide you with more information on her legal services. Call today to schedule your first appointment with her. Priya bills these services hourly.