Are You Filing for Divorce? Hire an Experienced Divorce Lawyer near Columbus, OH
Divorce can be an emotional process for both parties. A divorce affects every aspect of your personal life, such as your finances, child custody, living situation, among other things. Priya is a seasoned divorce lawyer in the Columbus, OH area that assists clients through the process. As an experienced divorce attorney, she is familiar with all the legalities that come into play. Priya can walk you through the process step by step and answer any questions you may have. She is here to be your resource for all of your legal needs.
Guiding You Through the Process
Trust Priya to Ensure a Fair Outcome
- Annulment: In Ohio, if you want an annulment, you must act on it within two years of the marriage date. An annulment is a process of ending a marriage by declaring the marriage invalid. This must be done through a court order.
- Dissolution/Uncontested Divorce: This is a method of ending a marriage quickly. You and your spouse must agree on all terms of the divorce, such as child custody, child support, division of assets, etc. Dissolution usually is less expensive than a divorce. Get in touch with an uncontested, simple divorce attorney to learn more about the process.
- Legal Separation: A legal separation does not end your marriage legally. This occurs when you and your spouse are no longer living together but do not want to get a divorce.
- Contested Divorces: Contested divorce occurs when both spouses fail to agree on all the terms of the divorce, such as child custody, alimony, etc.
- Prenuptial Agreements: A prenuptial agreement details the property each spouse owns and what property rights they will have after the marriage. Let Priya help you draft your agreement!
Begin Discussing Your Situation with a Lawyer
Contact Priya Today
If you would like to discuss your options with a trusted divorce lawyer in the Columbus, OH area, get in touch with Priya. Her divorce services are billed hourly. Call today to learn more about how she can help.